Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beta Blogging Blues

Whew! Just converted to the new Beta Blogger. First time I tried to open it, it kept reloading and reloading and reloading. STOP! Not being a computer genius (well, maybe a junior computer genius) it took a few minutes (OK, hours) for me to finally figure out it needed to set a cookie (thanks for letting me know Google). So after I changed my settings to allow it, it worked OK. (This time).

If you haven't gotten an invitation to upgrade to Beta Blogger, you will soon. I wish you luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Terrenoire said...

I too got the blogger blues, but they seem to be getting better.

I discovered your blog this morning after a friend sent me your post about Record Bar.

Wow, Record Bar. Yeah, I'm a veteran of those days, in fact, I wrote those convention jokes. Nobody needs to read things they wrote in 1981.

I never worked in the stores, but I spent three years in the home office.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home