Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Post election pictures

Greensboro leaders react to Britney Spears' announcement of her divorce from Kevin Federline.
"I thought this one would last for a lifetime." says former
Greensboro mayor, Jim Melvin. "They seemed so happy. It makes me wonder what else I could be wrong about."
The others offered no comment but Skip Moore was visibly shaken.


Vernon Robinson accepts post as Ambassador to Mexico.

"I only hope I can heal the divisions that keep our two great countries at odds," Robinson said. "Understanding and empathy are what I bring to the table." When questioned about his campaign signs that read, "Secure the borders!" Robinson said that it was the printer's mistake. The signs should have read "Welcome Amigos."





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home