Friday, November 11, 2005

What God really wants

I realize that it is somewhat presumptuous of me to pretend to know what God wants but as of RIGHT THIS SECOND, I am giving my fingers over to God to type whatever He wants. Go ahead, don't be shy.

[really long pause while leaves turn from green to orange, red and off-green. People come to work and go home again. Children learn valuable lessons about life and still not a drop of rain falls]

OK, I guess that's not going to work after all. Darn! With God speaking through so many people these days, I thought: why not me? I bet I know what's wrong, I don't have any credentials. Yeah, that must be it.

Hey, sorry for taking your time like this but even though He didn't speak through me there's no reason to believe He won't speak through you. Go ahead, give it a try. You might even have the credentials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home